website statistics

Road Cycling UCI World Championships 2020

Totallympics

Titiphilippe :bowdown:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Oh well, doesn't look like Roglic had anything left in the tank anyway.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

What a win, after recently losing his dad. Very much a deserved champion, and this time definitely one we are going to see a lot in his rainbow jersey.

27 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Nice race, nice winner, just shame that moron won silver, but, yeah I can live with that

Congrats Juju :FRA:cheer:

5 SVK at the start, the best result of them ...DNF equalled by all remaining four

In some kind of team competitions it’s important everyone crosses the line together.

Belgian federation's president is a little salty as well, although in his case it's because he hoped for more instead of less for Van Aert :lol:  

Luckily there's also Johan Bruyneel.

I don’t understand the „hate“ towards Roglic. German commentators also thought that Roglic might help Van Aert, but I really don’t get why he should have done that.

Congrats to Van Aert, Hirschi and Alaphilippe for an already great season. I think those 3 and a couple of other guys like Evenepoel or Kämna will give us a lot of exciting races in the next couple of years. I feel like Dumoulin can’t really be happy with his season so far, maybe he will do better in the remaining races. Overall the last 30 km or so were pretty entertaining, although I was pretty surprised that Roglic and Pogacar didnt do better.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

17 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

I don’t understand the „hate“ towards Roglic. German commentators also thought that Roglic might help Van Aert, but I really don’t get why he should have done that.

Congrats to Van Aert, Hirschi and Alaphilippe for an already great season. I think those 3 and a couple of other guys like Evenepoel or Kämna will give us a lot of exciting races in the next couple of years. I feel like Dumoulin can’t really be happy with his season so far, maybe he will do better in the remaining races. Overall the last 30 km or so were pretty entertaining, although I was pretty surprised that Roglic and Pogacar didnt do better.

Yeah, Roglič obviously owes van Aert & company a big payback, but the right time to return it will be during the Monuments, not the WC where they are on different teams.