website statistics

Road Cycling UCI World Championships 2020

Totallympics

1 minute ago, dcro said:

Abandon :MAR Es-Saddy. I do not remember her. Did she disappear before :ISL ?

I could just go and rewind the Eurosport Player in search of her, but...yeah, why? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

44 minutes ago, dcro said:

Van der Breggen is the next victim ! :yikes:

:p

I saw her and two others getting back on the racetrack but didn't see what happened, puncture I assume? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Letting a group with Mavi Garcia in it take quite a bit of an advantage...sure, what could go wrong!

18 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

Thing is in women’s cycling big gaps are not necessarily big gaps.

Right, chase on now from :AUS

They aren't necessarily, but Mavi Garcia has shown all year it's not a great idea to give her a lot of space on a course like this. Anyway, she isn't getting that much after all.

2 hours ago, dcro said:

Since there are still no qualification requirements for the women's race, expect to see some athletes struggling to keep up even with the most casual pace.

It's quite painful to watch, really.

Every men’s/women’s road race at the Commonwealth Games ever. 

It doesn’t really bother me, though I wish the Icelandic ladies would give me a little more to cheer for.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela