website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2017

On 3/3/2017 at 13:52, dezbee2008 said:

Welcome to the contest. I guess all that pestering have finally paid off.

Also, I was going to say that the Moldovan song has been recently chosen for Eurovision, but I don't see the use of them anywhere in the rule book.

Yes, when we moved to the new website and lost access to the old threads I had to re-write the rules and I forgot to add this rule again :wall:

So it will only be fair to allow the Moldovan user to use this song if he wishes as he was playing by the rules and was not his fault but mine.

I will add this rule to the next contest again (remind me if I forget) because it's better to make TISC completely distinct from Eurovision in terms of songs, no point in repeating entries.

@Ionoutz24 if you are happy with your entry then that's fine but if you wish to change it then you still have time. And apologies for this inconvenience.

1 hour ago, rybak said:

We must somehow persuade the Japanese user to compete.

I tried hard to do that but its very dificult......i chat with him about another things, it wasnt my only contact with Natsuyu and he doesnt want to know something about the contest, at least for now-

28 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Yes, when we moved to the new website and lost access to the old threads I had to re-write the rules and I forgot to add this rule again :wall:

So it will only be fair to allow the Moldovan user to use this song if he wishes as he was playing by the rules and was not his fault but mine.

I will add this rule to the next contest again (remind me if I forget) because it's better to make TISC completely distinct from Eurovision in terms of songs, no point in repeating entries.

@Ionoutz24 if you are happy with your entry then that's fine but if you wish to change it then you still have time. And apologies for this inconvenience.

Yeah, I figure. Well, it's only fair to allow @Ionoutz24 to use the entry for now (if he/she so chooses), but I'll make a mental note to remind you to add the rule when the time comes, which would be sometime in August.