website statistics

X Games

Dmitry

16 minutes ago, hckosice said:

yeah, not going to happen

Have you seen the level in women's big air? If she somehow manages to create one or two decent things, a medal is possible :d (possible, not certain obviously :p )

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Ah, X Games are on. That's why I missed some names in the World Cups :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

10 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Ah, X Games are on. That's why I missed some names in the World Cups :p 

A lot more prize money on offer (Plus, the X Games mean more than some little World Cup stop). World Cup will also be in Mammoth next week, so even more incentive to make the early trip.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

3 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

A lot more prize money on offer (Plus, the X Games mean more than some little World Cup stop). World Cup will also be in Mammoth next week, so even more incentive to make the early trip.

Yeah, I am aware the X Games is a bigger thing in these 'pants on your knees and whatever looks cool gets good points' kinda events :p 

7 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Yeah, I am aware the X Games is a bigger thing in these 'pants on your knees and whatever looks cool gets good points' kinda events :p 

That’s honestly a pretty insulting statement. It’s not really true, and it seems a bit unfair to disqualify the athletic ability required to compete at this level. 

I don’t go around saying “pants that show you bulge, shorts stuck to your ass, my grandpa can go that speed” when talking about road cycling.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

That’s honestly a pretty insulting statement. It’s not really true, and it seems a bit unfair to disqualify the athletic ability required to compete at this level. 

I don’t go around saying “pants that show you bulge, shorts stuck to your ass, my grandpa can go that speed” when talking about road cycling.

If you read it as disqualifying the athletic ability required, go ahead. It's entirely wrong, since that's not at all what it says or means and I am very well aware they have superb abilities like anyone in the top level of sports, but feel free to read it how you want.

Spain took gold in the women’s Halfpipe @Jur @Cobi

All signs are pointing towards a good Beijing 2022 for Spain.

• 1 year later...

Here’s a fresh idea; the 2021 X Games will be hosted in some athletes backyard training facilities in Southern California. Some of the Olympic disciplines will be held at a new elite training facility in Southern California as well.

Source: http://www.xgames.com/home/article/31654687/x-games-2021-returns-california-july-14-18