website statistics
Jump to content
  • Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

    Register now to gain access to all of our features and follow all sports events with us here on Totallympics!

     

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2021



Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, rybak said:

This year fan-favorites :LTU band The Roop announced today that they will compete in Lithuanian national finals and they will perform their song directly in final.

 

@Werloc

There was a chance that they would perform a song that I wrote, but I think the deal is off the table now :p

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Werloc said:

There was a chance that they would perform a song that I wrote, but I think the deal is off the table now :p

Too bad :d 

 

Will you submit an your song for this year selections? Or you will perform yourself?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, rybak said:

Too bad :d 

 

Will you submit an your song for this year selections? Or you will perform yourself?

Yeah, I'm back this year with my own song, plus there might be more of my songs in the contest, not yet clear which artists though.

 

Edit: For all that I know, perhaps The Roop is thinking about a song of mine, but I just don't know it yet :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Werloc said:

Yeah, I'm back this year with my own song, plus there might be more of my songs in the contest, not yet clear which artists though.

I'm glad of that, I hope that you will reach an satysfaing result or maybe even you will win whole selections and will compete in Eurovision. Good luck ;) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rybak said:

I'm glad of that, I hope that you will reach an satysfaing result or maybe even you will win whole selections and will compete in Eurovision. Good luck ;) 

A satisfying result this year is going to be at least a final, so it's uncertain if I'll get to be satisfied :p Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...