website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2021

rybak

:ITA currently is first in odds to win the contest, but I believe for France to win, or even Bulgaria or Cyprus, after their amazing rehearsals.

Tomorrow "opening ceremony" will take place, but unfortunately without :POL delegation as one of team members is tested positive for covid and whole team is now quarantinned until PCR tests will be negative. If someone else will be infected/will have positive test then Polish team won't be allowed to compete in semifinal in Thursday and during show either live-on-tape or rehearsal performance will be presented during show.

12 minutes ago, rybak said:

The ceremony which is about start in less than hour will not see also delegations from :ISL:MLT:ROU due to positive covid tests among staff of these teams. Things are turning in wrong way...

Also means a major risk that they won't be playing live.

3 minutes ago, Agger said:

Also means a major risk that they won't be playing live.

Yes, they will need wait 2 days for PCR tests to check if rest of these teams are negative. For Malta and Romania it means that they for 99% will not perfrom live since their semifinal is in Tuesday. Earlier recordered live on tape or rehearsals performances would be shown during event instead. Thats sad...

Have Malta bought enough people this time to actually win :roflmao: I just can't see people voting for France. They have sent similar songs in the past and they have all done awful. El Diablo is the only one that has grown on me, i am not surprised it has climbed into the top 5 on the odds. The juries will hate it, but the fans will pull it to top 10. 

:MLT and :ROU are able to perform tonight on live, they already did perform in normal way yesterday during jury show at which juries give their points before TV show.

All other members of both :ISL and :POL delegation was tested negative but for safety those teams are locked in quarantinne until tomorrow and their turn during jury show.

First semifinal will start in about 20 minutes.