website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2021

rybak

1 hour ago, Federer91 said:

We are top 4, even though the song is not known yet :lol: The bookies really love Виктория for some reason. 

Well, it doesn't matter which song Victoria will chose, all of them are top5 material :p

20 hours ago, rybak said:

Well, it doesn't matter which song Victoria will chose, all of them are top5 material :p

The song will be known tomorrow night i think. Viki will have a concert on BNT and they will announce which song is chosen.

This eurovision should be cancelled, I have watched every eurovision since 2004, this level of song in 2021 is dramatic. Poland probably will send Brzozowski, 0 points from me to Poland. I like... France and Albania, but still is a horror for my ears. To be honest I wish Ireland and Finland high ranks. 

21 hours ago, rybak said:

@Federer91 It's song which Victoria choses to the contest.

Tbh I prefered Imaginary Friend and Phantom Pain :d 

I don't know why they bothered with the whole voting charade, when it's clear they chose what they wanted after all. Maybe for publicity.. I too like Imaginary Friend the best, but having options is good i guess. 

:BLR is going to be disqualified due too much political words in the song. If they will not change the lyrics of the song or will not chose new song/artist until 15th March then will be kicked out.

Meanwhile :SUI is now first in odds after yesterdays release of their song!