website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2021

rybak

I don't mind the song, it's much better in Norwegian by the way. But the staging is too much, it makes it seem really cheesy. I was never a fan of Monument anyway. I think KEiiNO would have been the "right" choice for Norway in that they have a fandom across Europe that will vote for them and would have brought them a decent result. I just don't rate the song though.

43 minutes ago, Skijumpingmaster said:

Norway certainly won't win ESC with that , it is a okay song and Tix is a great guy but this isn't something that would do well in Europe. Tix is very popular here in Norway and usually sings in Norwegian ( this song was originally in Norwegian aswell) , his popularity is probably what made him win.

I listened his song in Norwegian earlier in semifinal and it was much better, I hope that he will change his mind and will sing in Norwegian at the contest after all.

45 minutes ago, Skijumpingmaster said:

The song that probably would have done well in Europe sadly didn't make it out of the second voting round. 

About which song you are talking?

Well, I for one, can’t wait to see Finland flip off a bunch of unsuspecting Europeans :p

If there’s a US broadcaster they will have to blur/censor the middle fingers (every time) or pay one (or more) FCC fines

I actually think that song is a good dark horse for victory. It just seems, to me, like one of those songs that will do surprisingly well.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

8 hours ago, rybak said:

I listened his song in Norwegian earlier in semifinal and it was much better, I hope that he will change his mind and will sing in Norwegian at the contest after all.

About which song you are talking?

Let Loose. Blåsemafian ft. Hazel

8 minutes ago, rybak said:

Meanwhile Senhit from :SMR postpones reveal of her song from 23rd February to March 8th.

Understandable. I’d imagine it’s difficult to come up with a topic/theme that tops necrophilia and orgies :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I heard that people were hating hard on the Norwegian representative since KEiiNO didn't qualify, so I listened to Tix's song, had a little bit of a cringe attack from the sparkly wings, but the song is pretty okay.

As for KEiiNO, all I can say is 'kay, no... I did not believe they could create a worse song, but here they surprised me yet again. 

I have no idea how a project like this can even work and have such a huge following. It's a complete disaster all around for me personally.