website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2021

rybak

I am not a big fan of the tick tock song 

but to be fair it was by far the best performance tonight (together with Toma). The other favorites were so disappointing. I mean Nina Kraljic so boring ethno, awful staging. 

this one could have a small chance for the final, it will depend on staging. The other songs selected so far not impressive neither. Croatia just follows the trend of average so far. 

1 hour ago, prso1000 said:

but to be fair it was by far the best performance tonight (together with Toma). The other favorites were so disappointing. I mean Nina Kraljic so boring ethno, awful staging. 

this one could have a small chance for the final, it will depend on staging. The other songs selected so far not impressive neither. Croatia just follows the trend of average so far. 

Nina Kraljic has a fantastic voice. I really love the cover of “Zajdi, Zajdi” she did. I would agree that her performance just seemed to lack energy, or just fell flat in some ways. It wasn’t a bad song in my opinion though. 

I actually don’t dislike Tick-Tock, but it sort falls under that standard Eurovision Europop song category. It has a fun beat, and like that she included some Croatian.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

On 14/02/2021 at 00:07, prso1000 said:

My best song was from Cambi, other than that this year Dora is one big dissapointment.

So, my taste isn't too weird as I'm not only one here who likes Cambi's song :lol:

This night is huge since we will know who will represent Finland and Norway in Rotterdam and in Spain Blas Canto will select his song. Meanwhile Estonia, Portugal and Sweden have another semifinals. :cheer:

45 minutes ago, rybak said:

Winner in :NOR 

Sadly KEiiNO didn't qualify to Eurovision, which makes me sad :( 

Norway certainly won't win ESC with that , it is a okay song and Tix is a great guy but this isn't something that would do well in Europe. Tix is very popular here in Norway and usually sings in Norwegian ( this song was originally in Norwegian aswell) , his popularity is probably what made him win. The song that probably would have done well in Europe sadly didn't make it out of the second voting round.