website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2021

rybak

Today :ALB will select their song and artist via Festivali i Këngës preselections.

Also today :LTU announced line-up with 23 artists/band which will compete in their selections, among artists we have selected to this year contest fan favourite band The Roop which gets automatically ticket to the final, former entrant from 2011 Polish born Lituanian singer Evelina Sašenko, 2014 entrant Vilija Matačiūnaitė and Gebrasy aka our @Werloc ! :clap: Congrats and good luck to you :) 

16 minutes ago, rybak said:

Today :ALB will select their song and artist via Festivali i Këngës preselections.

Also today :LTU announced line-up with 23 artists/band which will compete in their selections, among artists we have selected to this year contest fan favourite band The Roop which gets automatically ticket to the final, former entrant from 2011 Polish born Lituanian singer Evelina Sašenko, 2014 entrant Vilija Matačiūnaitė and Gebrasy aka our @Werloc ! :clap: Congrats and good luck to you :) 

Even if I'm last, it's already a PB if we're not counting second place with Monique, since I was only supporting :p

There's also two other songs written by me in the competition, very interesting to see which performance is going to travel the furthest.

On 24/12/2020 at 02:23, rybak said:

Right, I'll share this to the Indonesian Eurovision group and hopefully @Werloc doesn't end up with Indonesian stalkers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...