website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2021

rybak

5 minutes ago, rybak said:

This year fan-favorites :LTU band The Roop announced today that they will compete in Lithuanian national finals and they will perform their song directly in final.

@Werloc

There was a chance that they would perform a song that I wrote, but I think the deal is off the table now :p

9 minutes ago, Werloc said:

There was a chance that they would perform a song that I wrote, but I think the deal is off the table now :p

Too bad :d 

Will you submit an your song for this year selections? Or you will perform yourself?

4 minutes ago, rybak said:

Too bad :d 

Will you submit an your song for this year selections? Or you will perform yourself?

Yeah, I'm back this year with my own song, plus there might be more of my songs in the contest, not yet clear which artists though.

Edit: For all that I know, perhaps The Roop is thinking about a song of mine, but I just don't know it yet :lol:

1 minute ago, Werloc said:

Yeah, I'm back this year with my own song, plus there might be more of my songs in the contest, not yet clear which artists though.

I'm glad of that, I hope that you will reach an satysfaing result or maybe even you will win whole selections and will compete in Eurovision. Good luck ;) 

2 minutes ago, rybak said:

I'm glad of that, I hope that you will reach an satysfaing result or maybe even you will win whole selections and will compete in Eurovision. Good luck ;) 

A satisfying result this year is going to be at least a final, so it's uncertain if I'll get to be satisfied :p Thanks.