website statistics

Boxing Qualification for Summer Olympic Games 2016

MantaRaymarc

13 hours ago, OlympicsFan said:

Unlucky loss for Hamza Touba, i really hope that he will find a way to qualify for Rio.

Could someone please tell me the results of the following fights:

Harutyunyan vs. Oumiah

El-Hag vs. Avagyan

Marutjan vs. Pattinson

Pattinson won by unanimous decision.

9 hours ago, hckosice said:

statement of Slovak boxing federation

Please for everything on earth, kick this corrupted joke out of the olympics !!!

Polish coaches and journalists had written the same after each loss of our girls and some 2-3 losses of our male boxers. This sport is sick, i agree but who is right...impossible to tell, one thing is sure....many verdicts are questionable and from what i know many of them were also unfair to Polish boxers

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

9 hours ago, hckosice said:

statement of Slovak boxing federation

Please for everything on earth, kick this corrupted joke out of the olympics !!!

:facepalm:

I'll celebrate the day they kick this joke out of the Olympics for a while :lol:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

and 1 has gone...Stanimira Petrova (BUL) was given a clear victory over Marzia Davide (ITA) in the Women's -51kg quarterfinals...

I bet on Italy being caned all day long, today...

if we are lucky, we can get 1 win and 5* losses (but maybe we could also be swept out in full)...

*in addition to the forced walkover by Valentino, of course (so, it will be 1-6 if not 0-7 at the end of the day)...

5 hours ago, stamura84 said:

valentino can't fight today,so cordina goes into semifinal.....wound in the eyebrow

Why can't someone fight with a wound in the eyebrow? :(

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!