website statistics

Tennis ITF Roland Garros 2020

George_D

I really should have tried 5 minutes of research before picking Medvedev to win a match, I see he was mentioned left and right (before his match already) as one of the more expected first-round losses among top-32 players :p 

Then again, I already needed more than an hour just to fill in my predictions without too much thinking :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

47 minutes ago, CCB said:

Sara Errani shouted to Kiki Bertens (in Italian) 'Go to hell'. Has Errani ever heard of sportmanship?

Bertens won 9-7 in the 3rd set.

Errani then went on to say Bertens' nearly dying of cramp after the match was just show :lol:

Wow, some people are born sore losers...and then there's Sara "My mom's cancer medicine made me test positive for doping" Errani :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!