website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Los Angeles 2028 News

9 minutes ago, dcro said:

Logo got created way too soon. Paris 2024 logo came out like yesterday.

Capitalizing on the opportunity presented by Covid. It also gives them a long time to develop a solid brand. Plus, like I said, this presents a lot of merchandising opportunities. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

7 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Capitalizing on the opportunity presented by Covid. It also gives them a long time to develop a solid brand. Plus, like I said, this presents a lot of merchandising opportunities. 

I suppose in two years time people will "discover" that SOG 2028 actually has a logo already. Let's be honest, these logos are pretty forgettable once it's all said and done. I remember them best from when I was a kid and had these T-shirts with logos. But I don't remember any single logo from a period when I was an adult already :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
1 hour ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

July 14-30th will be the dates for Olympics

I'd have liked more if they were at early/mid August (starting on July 28th -my birthday :p :d- would have been perfect), but it's still a good period also late in July...

• 1 month later...

Serena and Venus would certainly be towards the top of my list as well.