website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Los Angeles 2028 News

LA2028 released a sick new trailer.

The LA2028 LOC also released the following statement today.

I love the sentiments in the statement. LA is totally both a place and mindset. I think we have a little ways to go before making the rest of the statement true though. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

LA2028 has announced their logo(s) (emphasis on plural)!

The logo will be ever-changing to reflect the diversity of LA. Olympians, Paralympians, Celebrities (such as Billie Ellish and Reece Witherspoon), and local artists have made contributions to the logo.

ITG Reporting:

More info:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

LA2028 has announced their logo(s) (emphasis on plural)!

The logo will be ever-changing to reflect the diversity of LA. Olympians, Paralympians, Celebrities (such as Billie Ellish and Reece Witherspoon), and local artists have made contributions to the logo.

ITG Reporting:

More info:

Logos... C'mon, really?

Here’s all of the unique A’s that are used in the “ever-changing” logo (and who they are designed by): https://la28.org/en/la-stories.html

I love the concept. I love that athletes and locals were involved in creating the logo. I probably would have preferred a singular logo, but this is a really cool and innovative idea. 

Statement from the website: “Los Angeles is more than a city. It's a mindset. A movement. Millions of people speaking hundreds of languages coming together under two iconic letters. LA is an infinite canvas to pursue your wildest dreams.”

Damn true.