website statistics

Men's Road Cycling UCI World Tour 2020 (Tour de France)

Totallympics

5 minutes ago, Agger said:

Not so long ago you would have said the same about the Danish ;)

I still do. The best Danish riders now were not dominant juniors if I'm not mistaken.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I still do. The best Danish riders now were not dominant juniors if I'm not mistaken.

Mads Pedersen, Søren Kragh and Magnus Cort were all pretty damn good juniors and I would dare say that they've all had pretty decent breakthroughs ;)

1 hour ago, dcro said:

I guess nobody here is watching this on British Eurosport?

Their special correspondent Bradley Wiggins made such a fool out of himself yesterday that the commentators are still talking about it now. :p

No, but I am rather curious now :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

The people in the mountains did their very best to avoid it, but the peloton has reached Paris :) 

32 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

No, but I am rather curious now :p 

Basically he was comparing some warm-up footage of Roglič and Pogačar. He then picked Roglič as the favorite due to his focused/professional body language, as opposed to Pogačar's ease and youthful arrogance... :p

#banbestmen

Ah, Julian Voecklerphilippe needs some more attention so has a 'problem' :p 

4 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

Sam Bennett confirmed as the only non-Poglačar jersey winner in this year’s Tour.

Still has to finish :p (Belgian TV just showed Abduzhaparov's hard crash on the Champs in the green jersey, although he did eventually manage to cross the finish line and confirm the jersey)