website statistics

Tennis US Open 2020

thepharoah

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Is that a surprise? I always find it hard to track what are surprised in women's tennis since every year there seem to be 5 new ones who are suddenly the best and last year's best are only mediocre and expected to lose :d 

Someone are more mediocre than others :p

7 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

You wanted to say Fuck You ITF?

ATP doesn't organize the Grand Slams ;)

I was frustrated, very frustrated. Of course, I know this.

Now, after some moments of reflection, I can admit that rules are rules and then the Djoko DSQ was right. But I still think that they should change the rules...

4 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

so injuring people unintentionally is no different ? that was stupid and reckless but obviously that wasn't intentional

not trying to defend him, I just want to learn the rules.

1 minute ago, MHSN said:

so injuring people unintentionally is no different ? that was stupid and reckless but obviously that wasn't intentional

Yeah, pretty much. Intent doesn't matter.

3 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

I was frustrated, very frustrated. Of course, I know this.

Now, after some moments of reflection, I can admit that rules are rules and then the Djoko DSQ was right. But I sti think that they should change the rules...

And here I was thinking that an Italian would fancy Berrettini's chances better now :p

The sheer madness in the comments on that Instagram post and this tweet is delicious :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

It was bound to happen if one does not control oneself where the ball are hit. Disastrous that it happened here. Novak was playing well and was huge contender for the title... Now likely -3 from both and #1 in question.

But the rules are rules, he had to be disqualified.

34 minutes ago, MHSN said:

I think that is slippery slope if you start saying intentional and unintentional. In this case it is clear that it was unintentional. In some cases some people may look at an incident and say one or the other way. It would be more controversial. So it is a right rule.