website statistics

Tennis US Open 2020

thepharoah

Djokovic, karma is a freaking bitch :lol: 

Being the Tennis Idiot of 2020 already during the whole COVID situation and now this dumbassery :lol::rofl: 

What a grand old moron.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

I'm still shocked , i'm not a fan of Novak but seeing him play is something always fun , it's his fault at the end of the day , but i'm not really sure about the law here cuz i don't think Novak hit the lineman deliberately 

No, of course he wasn't hitting the ball thinking "I'll try and hit that woman in her throat", but that's not the point.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

I'm still shocked , i'm not a fan of Novak but seeing him play is something always fun , it's his fault at the end of the day , but i'm not really sure about the law here cuz i don't think Novak hit the lineman deliberately 

Intent doesn't matter. Nalbandian tried to kick the boards and well... he found them moveable! DQ. See ya later!

8 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

No, of course he wasn't hitting the ball thinking "I'll try and hit that woman in her throat", but that's not the point.

not defending Novak , but i remember seeing the same incident i think in a WTA event days ago and the player just got a code violation , she hit the lineman on his face also , so it depends on supervisor i think 

8 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Shapovalov got DQ for this lunacy as well.

At least in his case I felt (a little!) bad for the guy. Very young, lost his temper, it happens to all of us when we're young. Right to be DQ'ed, of course, but fine. Djokovic really should know better, but alright, we've heard again and again this year that he really doesn't know better and can't be taken seriously.

8 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Let's back to the real tennis... Break for Rogers against Kvitova in the 3rd set :yikes:

Is that a surprise? I always find it hard to track what are surprised in women's tennis since every year there seem to be 5 new ones who are suddenly the best and last year's best are only mediocre and expected to lose :d