website statistics

Men's Ice Hockey IIHF World Championship 2021

hckošice

:CZE media has confirmed that no spectators will NOT be allowed throughout the whole championships. According to the news :LAT government was considering to allow spectators during play off but this possibility has been declined as well at the beginning of this week. .... Well, this championships will be really special for everyone, especially the players ...... 

Also the 2nd PCR testing showed no case in our team, so the guys were allowed to have their first training this evening. According to our team the ice is in disastrous condition though :facepalm: well, they have two days to fix it..

however the coaches revealed the composition of first 2 lines.

1st line :

Cehlárik - Hrivík - Lantoši

2nd line:

Skalický - Krištof - Pospíšil

The first view of the venue Riga Olympics center, a quckly converted football stadium for the hockey rink. quicklly built stands, ice in a disastrous state,

but especially the teams dressing rooms ! :rofl: oh my...It looks like some boxes in an exhibition center. unworthy for a WCh....

35 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Odds for :GER - :ITA match :p

obrázok.png

not inviting at all...especially the "2" and "X2" should have been set a lot higher to draw some interest...let's say...more than 100,000 for sure...:whistle: :p

they should be a life changer with a few bucks bet...given that it's obvious it won't happen in any case...

less than a 0-15 defeat would be a miracle (and I don't want to think of the CAN and FIN matches)...

515VlpJSS82i9NpW0fZX5g~Slovensk-hokejist

Oh boy.

This is going better and better :lol:

The organizers finally opened the training arena to the teams. But since it is 10 km from the "official bubble area" with hotel and both stadiums, the teams has to travel there by bus, but since they are not allowed to use any dressing rooms or showers outside the bubble they have to change their clothes in the stadium locking room and go to the bus in their complet hockey equipement and skates :roflmao: the same obviously apply for the return back to the bubble area

Poor goalies ! this is inhuman torture :d

pics and video. Cehlárik :roflmao:

QbRHwRJyRDWNhX2_vMbQRQ~Slovensk-hokejistX6OcGKA0RmPR5cYHiRRSEg~Slovensk-hokejist

6 hours ago, hckošice said:

24 hours to go :bounce:

and in some countries including my one, the time and life will again stop for two weeks

tenor.gif

gotta tell you, pal...

for me, this year it's the lowest hype ever for both the world champs and the NHL playoffs (at least those first couple of rounds)...:( :nopompom:

I just can't stand teams playing each other up to 16 times in 6 months...it gives me a sense of deja-vu, if not of true boredome...hope at least the semis and finals would wake me up as in the past...:fingers: