website statistics

Track Cycling 2017 Discussion Thread

George_D

• 3 months later...
5 minutes ago, dareza said:

Did you expect Putin would refuse? :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

11 minutes ago, dareza said:

of course not. but imo this is suprise :d

You're about a half year behind buddy, Perkins announced this in February I believe :evil::p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Russia :RUS took the 2 golds in both men;s and women's team sprint in 1sta day of track cycling junior world championship with WR also!! :champion:

Italy took the title in women's junior scratch

Follow results here: Track Cycling UCI Junior World Championships 2017

*For anyone interested in, i also finished the results of Track Cycling UEC U23 and Junior European Championships 2017 .

I hope now that sindo will pay me for the οvertime job..lol (joking :lol:)

Edited by George_D

Disappointing that Tissot Timing doesn't have results for the junior world champs, I thought they'd do that as well (like in road cycling they do have junior categories). Are live results and such found somewhere else (preferrably somewhere that uses the country codes instead of flags so you can actually search for your nation :p ).

15 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Disappointing that Tissot Timing doesn't have results for the junior world champs, I thought they'd do that as well (like in road cycling they do have junior categories). Are live results and such found somewhere else (preferrably somewhere that uses the country codes instead of flags so you can actually search for your nation :p ).

here:

http://jrworlds2017.veloresults.com/

I also found a link to a supposed live broadcast, but today's races are already over (should be good for tomorrow)...

https://velodromemontichiari.com/en/velotv-en/

p.s. to be honest...I've just given a look at it...and there are no updates since yesterday morning...:hyper::yikes::facepalm::wall:

Edited by phelps