website statistics

Men's Golf IGF PGA Tour 2019 - 2020

NaBUru38

:USA Dustin Johnson wins the Travelers Championship by 1 stroke over :USA Kevin Streelman. :USA Will Gordon and :CAN Mackenzie Hughes share 3rd place. :USA Phil Mickelson could not keep up with the field after his outstanding performance in rounds 1 and 2. He shot +1 in rounds 3 and 4. The next event is the Rocket Mortgage Classic in the greatest city in the world DETROIT!!! :clap:

1 hour ago, bmo said:

:USA Dustin Johnson wins the Travelers Championship by 1 stroke over :USA Kevin Streelman. :USA Will Gordon and :CAN Mackenzie Hughes share 3rd place. :USA Phil Mickelson could not keep up with the field after his outstanding performance in rounds 1 and 2. He shot +1 in rounds 3 and 4. The next event is the Rocket Mortgage Classic in the greatest city in the world DETROIT!!! :clap:

Clearly you have not been to Vancouver :d 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

36 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Clearly you have not been to Vancouver :d 

Haven’t been to a lot of places out west. I have a small sample size. You don’t think LA is the greatest city in the world?? Where is your sense of pride?:cheer:

16 minutes ago, bmo said:

Haven’t been to a lot of places out west. I have a small sample size. You don’t think LA is the greatest city in the world?? Where is your sense of pride?:cheer:

Nah, LA is like my child. It will always hold a special place in my heart, but I know it’s imperfect deep down. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

27 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Nah, LA is like my child. It will always hold a special place in my heart, but I know it’s imperfect deep down. 

Every city is not perfect. Detroit is worse than LA. Honestly, the flaws is why I love it (besides crime, I don’t like crime). 

Excellent piece on DeChambeau's....let us say, magic transformation into an absolutely shredded Zeus, and the total absence of certain questions being asked (as they would in many other sports).

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/golf/tipping-point-dechambeau-s-transformation-raises-questions-but-who-will-ask-them-1.4296716

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I just can't watch DeChambeau...apart from all the questions about his physical transformation and his tee shots becoming longer and longer, I just can't watch his style (his mechanics is so ugly), his routine (he's so slow and irritating) and his technique (definitely not the finest touch on the tour)...

and his yesterday's win, also cost me to get drunk by throwing down my throat a full bottle of Mojito*...:yikes: :wacko: :facepalm: :hairpull: :toast:

*luckily it was a hot night, so it wasn't even difficult to get my bottle empty through the last few holes and after...:lol:

4 hours ago, phelps said:

I just can't watch DeChambeau...apart from all the questions about his physical transformation and his tee shots becoming longer and longer, I just can't watch his style (his mechanics is so ugly), his routine (he's so slow and irritating) and his technique (definitely not the finest touch on the tour)...

and his yesterday's win, also cost me to get drunk by throwing down my throat a full bottle of Mojito*...:yikes: :wacko: :facepalm: :hairpull: :toast:

*luckily it was a hot night, so it wasn't even difficult to get my bottle empty through the last few holes and after...:lol:

Not sure what's more worrying, DeChambeau turning into the Hulk in a few months or someone downing a whole bottle of Mojito* in an evening :hairpull: 

*the issue being both the downing of a whole bottle and the drinking what should be a cocktail out of a bottle thing

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!