website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Happy Holidays and Birthdays Thread

leli.

Happy Christmas everyone! For all who celebrate, I hope you and your families have a very peaceful holiday :)

The 25th is our main day here. I have returned home from midnight service at the church where they played beautiful hymns and as always "O Holy Night" was the highlight and gave me goosebumps, beautiful hymn.

Tonight we put the presents under the tree and tomorrow morning begins by opening the presents. For dinner we have either soup or garlic mushroom for starters, turkey and ham for main with all the usual sides of roast potatoes, brussels sprouts, parnisps, carrots, stuffing, gravy. For dessert we have a selection of dishes to choose from, but I am particularly looking forward to my apple pie because I just love apple pie :d:d

This is how our table was prepared last year....

image.jpg

And most of all I am looking forward to acting like a big kid and playing with my nephew and the new toys Santa will bring him tonight :d

Our tree....

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by OlympicIRL

5 hours ago, OlympicIRL said:

Happy Christmas everyone! For all who celebrate, I hope you and your families have a very peaceful holiday :)

The 25th is our main day here. I have returned home from midnight service at the church where they played beautiful hymns and as always "O Holy Night" was the highlight and gave me goosebumps, beautiful hymn.

Tonight we put the presents under the tree and tomorrow morning begins by opening the presents. For dinner we have either soup or garlic mushroom for starters, turkey and ham for main with all the usual sides of roast potatoes, brussels sprouts, parnisps, carrots, stuffing, gravy. For dessert we have a selection of dishes to choose from, but I am particularly looking forward to my apple pie because I just love apple pie :d:d

This is how our table was prepared last year....

image.jpg

And most of all I am looking forward to acting like a big kid and playing with my nephew and the new toys Santa will bring him tonight :d

Our tree....

image.jpg

image.jpg

Sounds and looks very nice. :) 

Merry Christmas to you all

4 hours ago, Quasit said:

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. :d

I got some sweets and a wonderful dragon wall calender by the amazing Argentinian artist Ciruelo. :thumbup:

cool :)  I got the book Rio 2016. exactly what I wanted, looks like I have been good all year and "Santa" rewarded me and brought me what I wished  :d