website statistics

Cyclo-Cross Discussion Thread

frantic13poland

• 11 months later...

Live stream for the men who start 22:30 CET, let's see how Mathieu vs Wout 2017/18 Part 1 will play out :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

16 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Live stream for the men who start 22:30 CET, let's see how Mathieu vs Wout 2017/18 Part 1 will play out :p 

C'mon van der Poel, I hope that he will win the world cup this year! :d  And good luck to all italian, of course

4 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

C'mon van der Poel, I hope that he will win the world cup this year! :d  And good luck to all italian, of course

He might be more Belgian than Dutch (at least by the way he talks and where he lives), but anything is better than the Belgians getting all horny on Van Aert :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

He might be more Belgian than Dutch (at least by the way he talks and where he lives), but anything is better than the Belgians getting all horny on Van Aert :d 

I remember the amazing 2015-16 season for Van der Poel but sadly he lost the title :cry: 

Let's go Kevin Pauwels :cheer:

4 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

I remember the amazing 2015-16 season for Van der Poel but sadly he lost the title :cry: 

Oh well, I think the World Cup is the least important of the classifications in cyclo-cross :p 

Is this a children's track? It's way too easy :p