website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2016

:USA is in, and we will do so with heavy hearts because if you missed what happened 3 months ago, we lost our first-ever representative of this contest (she was shot dead not far from where I live, and hours before the much bigger news story, but that's another time), and Team USA is not going to miss a contest for the world, so consider us in.

4 hours ago, dezbee2008 said:

:USA is in, and we will do so with heavy hearts because if you missed what happened 3 months ago, we lost our first-ever representative of this contest (she was shot dead not far from where I live, and hours before the much bigger news story, but that's another time), and Team USA is not going to miss a contest for the world, so consider us in.

It's always a pleasure to have you representing The United States :) Yes, the news did not escape me. As a musician and a person that spends a lot of tme on Youtube, I could say that I knew her work quite well and had nothing, but respect for her.

well! after cut i've decided to play the card of celebrity : this is one of mythic groups we had in that period

Yacine & Malik met in the university of Algiers in 70's student in Medicine/Right they made this group called "Turkish blend" before have  changed the apelation to "Crosswinds"
they have many songs in different languages .....i hesitated between 6 titles and finally i chose this one

796f06a628609a33362ee5ed50c05943.jpg

:ALG ALGERIA ENTRY :ALG

3cf4ee0c3329ddad5037c32d20642fd3.png

in this one the sound is better

Edited by bestmen