website statistics

United States National Thread

wpwells

24 minutes ago, bmo said:

U.S. women’s handball will begin in one hour :clap:

They are one of the rare teams where I’m not quite sure where they’re going to finish.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

13-8 at half. Respectable result from the US ladies. Argentina is definitely much better and ranked higher.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

13-8 at half. Respectable result from the US ladies. Argentina is definitely much better and ranked higher.

We posted this at the same time.  Great men think alike.

Just now, bmo said:

We posted this at the same time.  Great men think alike.

You don’t get to call yourself a man yet child. Respect your elders :p. (And yes, great users think alike)

1 minute ago, Olympian1010 said:

You don’t get to call yourself a man yet child. Respect your elders :p. (And yes, great users think alike)

Oh I see... you are bragging because you are older than me lol

11 minutes ago, bmo said:

Oh I see... you are bragging because you are older than me lol

Don’t make me put you on timeout :mumble:. (It’s a big deal actually because I’m always made fun of for my age around here)

Edited by Olympian1010