website statistics

Paralympic Sports Discussion Thread

uk12points

• 1 month later...

Decided to relieve the 2016 Rio Paralympics. 

It might take a month since I'm not hurrying at all. 

To maintain a multi sport feeling I'm watching each sport 30-45 mins at a stretch and changing it in form of a cycle . Ex: Sport 1, 2,3 for 30-45mins for 3-6 hours daily. Team sports are capped at 2-3 matches per day in preliminary except football 7 a side (1 per day when it's on schedule). Swimming includes finals only while few sports have been altered to only allow important matches (knockouts) only.

Most sports replay available in youtube. But is it same for all countries or is it blocked anywhere 

@Olympian1010 

1 hour ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Most sports replay available in youtube. But is it same for all countries or is it blocked anywhere 

@Olympian1010 

I believe it’s open to all countries at this point. I have two playlists I keep if you want them.

I was rewatching the Games for a while towards the end of summer, but then school work got in the way.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

3 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

I believe it’s open to all countries at this point. I have two playlists I keep if you want them.

I was rewatching the Games for a while towards the end of summer, but then school work got in the way.

Send them if you have time. Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...