website statistics
Jump to content

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!
 

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and signed in, you will be able to:

 

  • Post replies and open new threads
  • Give reputation to other members' posts
  • Get your own private messenger
  • Manage your profile

 

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

 

Sign In | Create an Account

Olympian1010

Jelle's Marble Runs Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

I remember supporting the Raspberry Racers last year when they won the title.  Just like @bmo I've likes Minty maniacs we'll cheer for them definitely. I'd love to see oceanics, bumblebees and momo in the top 5 but they haven't had good success actually. 

 

My top 5 favourite 

 

Minty Maniacs 

Momo

Raspberry Racers (Coz they won once if they win again it would look like domination) 

Bumblebees ( very hard to see this happening as it was the last  qualifier)

Thunderbolts

 

Special mention : Green Ducks, Oceanics who just missed my top 5

 

 

The bottom 3 I don't want to win

 Savage Speeders 

 Ball of Chaos

 Crazy Cats eyes

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I’ve spent the day reviewing the 2019 MarbleLympics (to use its proper name) and I’m going with Mellow Yellow (quite rightly).  Most hated team would be the Crazy Cats Eyes because basically I think they are cheating with their transparent design, which gives them an undeserved advantage in the water :sleep:and the sand :banana: events.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Grassmarket said:

Well, I’ve spent the day reviewing the 2019 MarbleLympics (to use its proper name) and I’m going with Mellow Yellow (quite rightly).  Most hated team would be the Crazy Cats Eyes because basically I think they are cheating with their transparent design, which gives them an undeserved advantage in the water :sleep:and the sand :banana: events.

I support the Mellow Yellow as well, but as a supporter of Crazy Cats Eyes as well, I must denounce your accusations.


“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reminder:

I’m really liking the pictograms for this year’s Marble League. It’s something new they’re doing, and so far they’ve done a great job.

  • Like 1

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Reminder:’m really liking the pictograms for this year’s Marble League. It’s something new they’re doing, and so far they’ve done a great job.


it’s sponsorship:  they’ve got whole teams working on graphics etc.  Not just working out of a basement anymore.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just watched Halfpipe, and all I have to say is: Ooooooooooooooooooooooo! 
 

It’s good to finally be back on top.


“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Just watched Halfpipe, and all I have to say is: Ooooooooooooooooooooooo! 
 

It’s good to finally be back on top.

On top of the event, but not the overall standings!!!! Minty Maniacs have 1 gold and 1 bronze!!! :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, bmo said:

On top of the event, but not the overall standings!!!! Minty Maniacs have 1 gold and 1 bronze!!! :thumbup:

And we have the ML record you almost held :p

  • Like 1

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

And we have the ML record you almost held :p

Rather be at the top of the table though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Used to watch it couple of years ago and it’s oddly satisfying 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...