website statistics

Jelle's Marble Runs Discussion Thread

Olympian1010

2 hours ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Wait expensive how? 

They had to travel to Austria and stay at a resort for a week to film some of the snow events. I remember they had issues with the weather and equipment while they were there too.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just caught up with the final event.  Very proud of Mellow Yellow, after a terrible season they were up & challenging all race and finally climbed off last to 14th place.  Close season will be a difficult time with fans & sponsors insisting on big changes from the team management.

• 4 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

Should mention I’ll be supporting the immortal Red Number 3 this series.

Nothing brings people together like the magic of Red Number 3 :thumbup:

We’ll be supporting the same marble this time around.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

12 hours ago, Grassmarket said:

2020 Sand Rally 2 up on the Channel now.  Will watch tomorrow.

Disappointing again - second race in a row Red Number 3 got stuck mid-pack and failed to put in his trademark audacious passing moves.  Difficult late season sand conditions to blame.

On 29/09/2020 at 21:15, Vojthas said:

Fair Play Award for Cool Moody today.

Sadly Red Number 3 failing to adapt himself to this new hill in Bregtdorp, well behind in 18th place again.  Unfortunately I think there’s a bit of ego involved - if he’s not at the front contending with the leaders he just loses interest & fades away.