website statistics

Jelle's Marble Runs Discussion Thread

Olympian1010

11 minutes ago, Vojthas said:

My mom after I told her ML is a Dutch idea - "Yeah, I knew it was created by someone from a country where they smoke the weed"

I do feel the need to tag

@heywoodu

Your mom? How do people who are not only on the obscure parts of internet know this? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Your mom? How do people who are not only on the obscure parts of internet know this? :p 

Come on, the internet doesn't make such secrets for people at age of 50+. Especially when they have a son who is just 20+. :P

Another great Marble League is in the books. Savage Speeders win gold, O Rangers with silver & the Minty Maniacs took over 3rd place to take the bronze!! They will all qualify for ML2021 along with the hosts Crazy Cats Eyes.

24 minutes ago, bmo said:

Another great Marble League is in the books. Savage Speeders win gold, O Rangers with silver & the Minty Maniacs took over 3rd place to take the bronze!! They will all qualify for ML2021 along with the hosts Crazy Cats Eyes.

You, me, and @Vojthas teams all managed to top the standings and qualify for next year’s marble league! Congrats to @Vojthas and the Savage Speeders. They deserve a ML victory after that glorious choke last year.

Overall, I’m satisfied with the Orangers performance. I would much rather have won gold obviously, but this was a marble league to remember for us, and there’s absolutely no shame in silver (it’s still a medal after all).

I have a feelings things are going to get “crazy” in the 2021 ML :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

15 minutes ago, bmo said:

I think it’s going to be summer again.

Yeah they did Winter in 2018. I think people liked it just as much, but it was a pain in the ass for JMRC to film some of the events. I remember there was editing issues as well, and it was more expensive than other seasons.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

10 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Yeah they did Winter in 2018. I think people liked it just as much, but it was a pain in the ass for JMRC to film some of the events. I remember there was editing issues as well, and it was more expensive than other seasons.

Wait expensive how?