website statistics

Jelle's Marble Runs Discussion Thread

Olympian1010

Not a good day at all from my teams (Hazers-13th & Minty Maniacs-16th). Maniacs are only 1 point behind the Orangers. Was not a fan of this funnel event. It was super difficult to see what the hell was happening.

13 minutes ago, bmo said:

Not a good day at all from my teams (Hazers-13th & Minty Maniacs-16th). Maniacs are only 1 point behind the Orangers. Was not a fan of this funnel event. It was super difficult to see what the hell was happening.

I wasn’t a fan of black hole either. I much prefer the traditional funnel event. 

Solid day for the Orangers though. I’ll take a 6th place, especially when it places us back in control of the overall standings. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Agree with the comment about the poor quality of this event, would not like to see it carried over to future Marbalympics.  Typical performance from the Yellows - shocking first run, but some pride restored on the second.  Not enough to get us out of the relegation zone though.

1 hour ago, Grassmarket said:

Agree with the comment about the poor quality of this event, would not like to see it carried over to future Marbalympics.  Typical performance from the Yellows - shocking first run, but some pride restored on the second.  Not enough to get us out of the relegation zone though.

There is no relegation. The top 4 teams in the Marble League are automatically in the next Marble League. The other 12 teams enter the qualifying round along with teams that failed to make it this year.

The season started badly, but these are great days for Savage Speeders. With such a fluke in the semi-final and a poor first leg of the final we get the gold. But what the O'Rangers did in the heat... that was like OOOooooooooooooooooooooo :)

And we're just ten points behind the leading.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! What a day! What a performance from the Orangers! 

Two large heat wins, one MR, and a second place to finish it out! We retain our lead in the overall standings. 

The 5m Relay is always one of my favorite events.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Mellow Yellow are officially the first team unable to win this years Marble League after falling more than 100 points behind the Orangers in the overall standings.