website statistics

Jelle's Marble Runs Discussion Thread

Olympian1010

5 hours ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Oh no we should give the orangers their time in spotlight. Who knows they may never win another event this season .

We probably won’t :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Not at all happy with Mellow Yellow’s team selection - definitely a couple of the guys not pulling their weight.  Manager needs to put a stop to it pronto.

On another topic, saw Cravendale milk in a shop today!  :bye:  Was going to buy some, but realised it was horrible long-life milk, so will leave till the zombie apocalypse in 2023.

1 hour ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Why do they have the event at 3pm like it's a terrible time for me. It should be like 10am or even 2pm which is fine. Even if it was night 10pm EDT it's easy to catch up. 

It's CET prime time.

1 hour ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Just got to know he was from Netherlands ,I thought he was an American since they put EDT. 

They have a really large American fan base I would guess :dunno:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela