website statistics

Jelle's Marble Runs Discussion Thread

Olympian1010

I remember supporting the Raspberry Racers last year when they won the title.  Just like @bmo I've likes Minty maniacs we'll cheer for them definitely. I'd love to see oceanics, bumblebees and momo in the top 5 but they haven't had good success actually. 

My top 5 favourite 

Minty Maniacs 

Momo

Raspberry Racers (Coz they won once if they win again it would look like domination) 

Bumblebees ( very hard to see this happening as it was the last  qualifier)

Thunderbolts

Special mention : Green Ducks, Oceanics who just missed my top 5

The bottom 3 I don't want to win

Savage Speeders 

Ball of Chaos

Crazy Cats eyes

Well, I’ve spent the day reviewing the 2019 MarbleLympics (to use its proper name) and I’m going with Mellow Yellow (quite rightly).  Most hated team would be the Crazy Cats Eyes because basically I think they are cheating with their transparent design, which gives them an undeserved advantage in the water :sleep:and the sand :banana: events.

1 hour ago, Grassmarket said:

Well, I’ve spent the day reviewing the 2019 MarbleLympics (to use its proper name) and I’m going with Mellow Yellow (quite rightly).  Most hated team would be the Crazy Cats Eyes because basically I think they are cheating with their transparent design, which gives them an undeserved advantage in the water :sleep:and the sand :banana: events.

I support the Mellow Yellow as well, but as a supporter of Crazy Cats Eyes as well, I must denounce your accusations.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Reminder:

I’m really liking the pictograms for this year’s Marble League. It’s something new they’re doing, and so far they’ve done a great job.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

26 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Reminder:’m really liking the pictograms for this year’s Marble League. It’s something new they’re doing, and so far they’ve done a great job.

it’s sponsorship:  they’ve got whole teams working on graphics etc.  Not just working out of a basement anymore.

Just watched Halfpipe, and all I have to say is: Ooooooooooooooooooooooo! 

It’s good to finally be back on top.

47 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Just watched Halfpipe, and all I have to say is: Ooooooooooooooooooooooo! 

It’s good to finally be back on top.

On top of the event, but not the overall standings!!!! Minty Maniacs have 1 gold and 1 bronze!!! :thumbup:

7 minutes ago, bmo said:

On top of the event, but not the overall standings!!!! Minty Maniacs have 1 gold and 1 bronze!!! :thumbup:

And we have the ML record you almost held :p