website statistics

Jelle's Marble Runs Discussion Thread

Olympian1010

8 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

I haven’t got to watch it yet, but there’s always been an opening ceremony.

@Olympian1010 @Grassmarket Who are you guys cheering for this year? I am rooting for the minty maniacs & the hazers. I started cheering for the minty maniacs in qualifying, so I am not a bandwagon.

It's never too late to have an unofficial predictions contest :)

You can tell the teams

1 You want to support 

2. Team who you think will win the competition 

For specific events starting from E2 you can predict the top 8. Since it's very hard to have a favourite the prediction will be fun as anyone can get it right and anyone terribly wrong on the day. 

5 hours ago, bmo said:

@Olympian1010 @Grassmarket Who are you guys cheering for this year? I am rooting for the minty maniacs & the hazers. I started cheering for the minty maniacs in qualifying, so I am not a bandwagon.

Ooooooooooooooooo! 

I’ve always been an Orangers fan since I started watching. It’s been a rough few tournaments for us lately, so hopefully the Marble League where the team finds it mojo again. 

I used to despise the Savage Speeders, but now I support them as my second favorite team. They’ve been hot in the last few Marble Leagues, so they’ll be a threat for the title.

I also support Mellow Yellow and Crazy Cats Eyes as well. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just catching up today. Savage Speeders had a fantastic performance in the qualifiers. Hopefully that translates to the main tournament.

Orangers still have a lot of work to do it seems :(

Overall, I’m pretty pleased with the teams that made the main tournament this year.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Very intriguing way to start the 2020 Marble League. Opening Ceremony wasn’t my favorite they’ve done, but no one's here to watch that anyways.

I really enjoy the balancing event. I think it’s one of the better concepts they’ve come up with. What’s really interesting to me is the disparity between the scores of the qualification round and the main tournament. I have no clue what caused that be honest.

Unfortunately, two of my least favorite teams are now leading the standings. Horrible day for most of the teams I support