TBD

TBD

Women's 4x100m Medly Realey

TBD

TBD

TBD

TBD

36 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

I'm gonna wait all events to post the results of brazilian trials today, but Cesar Cielo didn't achieve one of the best two times in 50m Freestyle and is out of the Olympics.

Ouch, karma is a bitch :bones:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Ouch, karma is a bitch :bones:

It was something a little expected, to be honest. Since last year he wasn't able to achieve a time under 22. Today he achieved 21.91, but still not able to surpass Fratus and Ítalo (the two qualifiers since last year Open).

Just now, intoronto said:

What's the story on this one?

If I remember correctly, he tested positive on a diuretic and the Brazilian federation basically only warned him, whereas normally athletes would have an actual doping ban. 

Correct me if I'm wrong of course, but since then I didn't like him - apart from his whole "look at me being a victim of everything"-look :p 

When I was at the swimming world championships in Barcelona, I was there all week and at each and every victory ceremoney, but only for Cielo I could and did not applaude when he won or stand up for his anthem. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, dcro said:

You just insulted a Bhutanese archer. :(

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karma_%28archer%29

In her case being a bitch is good, as in bad-ass :smoke:

2 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

It was something a little expected, to be honest. Since last year he wasn't able to achieve a time under 22. Today he achieved 21.91, but still not able to surpass Fratus and Ítalo (the two qualifiers since last year Open).

Good time for a new generation to step up :yes (yeah I know Fratus isn't that new, but still :p )