website statistics

Totallympics International Song Contest - Special Event

1 hour ago, dcro said:

Yeah, I have avoided listening to any of the songs thus far. My plan is to go down the match-list and focus solely on one match at a time. 

Same here, taking it match by match :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Regarding these replacement judges that were mentioned, what about introducing Judges Supervisory Panel (JSP), consisting of 3 users who for some reason missed this edition (hckosice and Bohemia come to mind).

Their job could indeed be to step in if somone fails to deliver their (complete) votes on time. :p

#banbestmen

56 minutes ago, dcro said:

Regarding these replacement judges that were mentioned, what about introducing Judges Supervisory Panel (JSP), consisting of 3 users who for some reason missed this edition (hckosice and Bohemia come to mind).

Their job could indeed be to step in if somone fails to deliver their (complete) votes on time. :p

That's a great idea. I am sure they wouldn't mind helping out if needed!

Also I must make it clear before any votes are received that I have decided to use the following system to decide the qualifiers among the 3rd placed teams in each group:

• The 2 best 3rd placed songs will advance automatically to the Round of 16
  • The remaining 3rd placed teams will play-off against one another to decide the remaining 2 qualifiers. These play-offs will be seeded according to the ranking of the best 3rd placed teams after the group stages.
  • To determine the best third placed teams, the 3rd placed teams with the most points will be ranked highest. If tied on points, the teams with the best vote difference will be ranked higher.

Also in case it wasn't clear, the system used for match points is similar to FIFA WC.

3 pts for win, 1 pt for draw, 0 pts for loss.

I don't want to reveal too much, but I have indeed received a list of matches. I'm seeing a nice vacation in my near future!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!