website statistics

Totallympics International Song Contest - Special Event

11 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

It would be funny if we threw two non-user songs in there as dark horses :p 

If @OlympicIRL is abstaining from voting, he could chose two and random from nations left.

So I have 3 chances to win! I like :d (just kidding :p )

The plan is to start the draw at 15:00 (GMT +1) tomorrow. Tomorrow morning and afternoon is quite busy for me so I will let you know if I need to put the draw back a couple of hours in case.

Firstly I will reveal the participating users.

Then I will reveal the nations who will be participating.

We then will proceed with the draw (nations will be divided into different pots based on their region / continent to provide an even spread).

Finally @Olympian1010 will reveal the logo once the draw has been made.

After that the participating songs will be revealed in various posts, group by group.

I will spend Sunday updating the first post with the results of the draw and the links to each song and figuring out how to sort out how to allocate the judges to the various matches.

@OlympicIRL I’ve got the Slogan as well, where does that go in the order of reveals?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Great! I’m good to go with whatever you wish. At what point do you want to?

Let’s do: user reveal -> nation reveal -> logo reveal -> group draw -> slogan reveal

Does that work you for you?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

38 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Is it going to be "Andorra 12" seeing as we're representing underrepresented countries?

Unfortunately not, but I think may be an unexpected surprise.