website statistics

Totallympics International Song Contest - Special Event

27 / 30 songs have now been selected by those registered.

Just waiting on 3 more and I have sent a final reminder to each. We are so close to getting to 32 users which would allow us to do a FIFA WC style tournament (8 groups of 4), but I don't think we will reach that far :d

I can now confirm that all 30 registered users have chosen their nations and the song / artists with which they will enter. Therefore there will be no disqualifications! :cheer:

I think 30 might be the final number unless we get some last-minute miraculous new entries :d

1 minute ago, OlympicIRL said:

I can now confirm that all 30 registered users have chosen their nations and the song / artists with which they will enter. Therefore there will be no disqualifications! :cheer:

I think 30 might be the final number unless we get some last-minute miraculous new entries :d

Two placehoder entries, to get the nice 32 team format

6 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Counting @heywoodu? :p

1 hour ago, OlympicIRL said:

The latest update with 4 hrs 20 mins until the registration deadline:

• 30 users have registered or expressed interest by Private Message.
  • 30 users have chosen the nation they will represent
  • 28 users have chosen the artist and song

:smoke:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

5 minutes ago, Agger said:

Counting @heywoodu? :p

I can confirm that I have either entered or not.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

12 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

10 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Two placehoder entries, to get the nice 32 team format

It would be funny if we threw two non-user songs in there as dark horses :p 

If @OlympicIRL is abstaining from voting, he could chose two and random from nations left.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela