website statistics

Totallympics International Song Contest - Special Event

9 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Yeah, with the whole secrecy it's pretty clear we are not going to pull in TISC level of participation. 

No, though it's probably for the best since we don't want fatigue to hit in when TISC Open 2020 kicks off soon after.

On 25/06/2020 at 23:46, Werloc said:

I'd say it's a solid 0 since he was banned from future TISC events due to his behaviour?

One thing is being an official participant. Another is appearing in the thread ;)

Just a shoutout to all the participants in the last TISC contest to raise some awareness. If you have been tagged here and you have already entered, just ignore this message. The only reason you have been tagged again is because we are still keeping it secret who has entered so far.

For the rest of you here who have not yet entered, just a reminder that the closing date to register, choose your nation and entry is Friday, July 10th.

@konig @KingOfTheRhinos @titicow @vinipereira @Federer91 @intoronto @Vic Liu @dcro @Wumo @Benolympique @Bohemia @catgamer @Janakis @Vektor @Ashton @Fly_like_a_don @Griff88 @MHSN @Dnl @Gianlu33 @Henry_Leon @Pablita @SteveParker @Ruslan @Werloc @Glen @mrv86 @Ionoutz24 @heywoodu @Wanderer @Skijumpingmaster @rybak @kungshamra71 @IoNuTzZ @DaniSRB @hckosice @justony @Cobi @Belle @amen09 @tuniscof @Illya @dezbee2008 @Olympian1010 @NaBUru38 

Thanks for you attention and would be nice to have you onboard.

Sadly I discovered this too late and now I am sure that my first choice is already taken ...

My guess would be that at least half of all participants wanted to represent that nation.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

23 hours ago, dcro said:

To be fair, I think we should at least know which users have joined this contest. If anything, to help our resident recruiters. :p

Yeah, how can we personally attack them through tags and direct messages??? 

I don't have enough resources to terrorise every single member of this forum.

8 minutes ago, Agger said:

Well. We can alway tag @heywoodu :p

Already been done by @dcro

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela