website statistics

Totallympics International Song Contest - Special Event

On 19/06/2020 at 15:36, OlympicIRL said:

Secondly, I will be adding to the schedule with different events throughout the course of the contest. Please give me some ideas for what you would like to have to help fill up the time.

I just have a few ideas. 

I was thinking about having a multi sport event created by the members itself. Like from 2016 Olympics to now, any world level event (WC, World Champs, Diamond Leagues, YOG) in any sport in any category (Even para , youth, deaf, veterans) can be added. 

The best part is every user shall choose 1 sport which lasts no longer than 4 hours and should have no more than 10 event finals . So we will end up with 30-35 sports. 

@Vojthas is good in planning so he could prepare a schedule maybe. 

Even @bmo @Olympian1010 can help and anyone who is willing to.. 

There could be a registration time from which people start entering their chosen  sport. Once entered that sport can have not be entered by others .

So once schedule done we'll all relieve the games .

If the idea is good we can have a poll to see what everyone thinks about it. 

5 hours ago, Vic Liu said:

Are we remain unknown of the nations and songs participated until the end of registration and then we can start listening?

That seems to be the general idea, yes. There will be a big reveal once the entries close.

#banbestmen

On 23/06/2020 at 08:28, Fly_like_a_don said:

I just have a few ideas. 

I was thinking about having a multi sport event created by the members itself. Like from 2016 Olympics to now, any world level event (WC, World Champs, Diamond Leagues, YOG) in any sport in any category (Even para , youth, deaf, veterans) can be added. 

The best part is every user shall choose 1 sport which lasts no longer than 4 hours and should have no more than 10 event finals . So we will end up with 30-35 sports. 

@Vojthas is good in planning so he could prepare a schedule maybe. 

Even @bmo @Olympian1010 can help and anyone who is willing to.. 

There could be a registration time from which people start entering their chosen  sport. Once entered that sport can have not be entered by others .

So once schedule done we'll all relieve the games .

If the idea is good we can have a poll to see what everyone thinks about it. 

You are more than welcome to create those events if you want of course and for sure it sounds like a nice idea. But that would be separate from this TISC Special.

I think you are thinking more about the Totallympics Games that were initially planned and this TISC Special was supposed to be a part of that. However, that was cancelled and this now is a stand-alone TISC Special event.

So I was thinking about TISC tributes or anything related to Japan (it could be music, sport, culture, whatever) when I was asking for ideas.

@OlympicIRL do you have a logo in mind yet? I’d love to take a crack at making one if not. I’d be happy to make some accomplish posters and graphics as well.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 minute ago, Olympian1010 said:

@OlympicIRL do you have a logo in mind yet? I’d love to take a crack at making one if not. I’d be happy to make some accomplish posters and graphics as well.

Yes for sure, that would be great. I was planning on asking for help anyway so I would be really happy to let you have that :)