website statistics

Olympedia

Dragon

Just now, Dragon said:

Sorry, I've busy in the real world for the last couple of weeks and haven't had time to check up on the forum.

The feedback page should be working well now and @Griff88's Indonesian updates should be done this weekend

Thank you to @Griff88

On 01/06/2020 at 02:29, Olympian1010 said:

@Dragon I’m curious about something. Since you guys went public with Olympedia, have you received any new credible information about athletes, events, venues, or some new interesting facts? I’ve already noticed quite a few people on the forum and on Twitter helping correct names to the local customs, but I was just curious as to if there were any net benefits for going public.

So far we've had some good info from people on this forum like @dcro and @Griff88 and some stuff from El Salvador and even the USA that we probably would never have found on our own.

I have expanded my search scope to Malaysian athletes and found a few information (already sent to the feedbacks).

This Twitter account (a Malaysian social foundation for ex-athletes) might be a good resource, for example it reported the death of 1968 Olympian Zambrose Abdul Rahman

1 hour ago, Dragon said:

First big change to Olympedia since it went public.

A new busier homepage.

Opened it to check it out and one of the random Olympians greeting me was Yuya Oikawa :bowdown: 

Man that guy could sprint. Sure, he was pretty much done for after 200 meters or so, but he threw down some epic opening 100m's in his time :bowdown: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 2 years later...
On 6/22/2020 at 3:49 PM, Dragon said:

Apologies.

The amount of traffic is causing it to crash a lot.

We're looking for a way to work round this.

Is a chance to find who was the tallest and who was the shortest Olympic champion between men and women in all modern-Olympic era history ? Likewise, who was also the heaviest and who was the lightest in both men and women in the history?

I can not find the answer anywhere.