website statistics

Pyeongchang Winter Olympic Games 2018 News

26 minutes ago, hckosice said:

a couple of several pictures from the Olympic village some 13 days to go.

Not a lot of snow though...but they have table air hockey :d

Hide contents

I like the bedclothes. Nice pattern. :d

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

a couple of several pictures from the Olympic village some 13 days to go.

Not a lot of snow though...but they have table air hockey :d

Cool :d

Since this is the first Olympics where I actually personally know someone who competes (two athletes even), I'll ask them to help me/us out with finding out which countries are in which buildings, with photos of flags out of the windows and stuff :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Cool :d

Since this is the first Olympics where I actually personally know someone who competes (two athletes even), I'll ask them to help me/us out with finding out which countries are in which buildings, with photos of flags out of the windows and stuff :d 

Awesome, that's a progress since Rio. This time we have our own detectives in the village! :d

#banbestmen

6 minutes ago, dcro said:

Awesome, that's a progress since Rio. This time we have our own detectives in the village! :d

Too bad the wrong woman qualified in cross-country, because I know my girlfriend enjoyed this flag hunt at the Winter Universiade last year and she'd probably run around the entire village to find as many flags as possible, but alright, let's see how far we can get :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

IOC reveiled the so-called Conduct guidelines for Russians Olympic Athletes from Russia in PC 2018 https://stillmed.olympic.org/media/Document Library/OlympicOrg/News/2018/01/OAR-Conduct-Guidelines.pdf (they even can not sing their national anthem inside the venue - which in fact literaly means Kovalchuk will not be able to sing the anthem after receiving eventual gold, this was his main goal, after all the OAR thing was official  https://www.rt.com/sport/412101-russia-olympic-ban-hockey-kovalchuk/ ) :facepalm:

btw Danka Barteková was selected as one of the monitoring unit. this unit will be led by Pere Miro and Kit McConell (the monitoring unit members are here https://www.olympic.org/news/ioc-issues-conduct-guidelines-for-olympic-athlete-from-russia-delegation )