website statistics

Sport Events restarting after the Coronavirus Outbreak

Football in :ENG to restart 17 June.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52833725

English cricket not to restart till 1 August! :facepalm:, which is utterly pathetic & cowardly.

European Golf Tour to restart in late July.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/golf/52833174

33 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Italian Serie a will restart 20 june

well, considering that they want to restart the Italian Cup on June 13th and 14th (semis, 2nd leg) and June 17th (final), and according to the health rules they put in place, it's really optimistic to say that the championship will start on June 20th...most likely, they will be quarantined again by that day...:rofl: :lol: :facepalm:

17 hours ago, Grassmarket said:

Football in :ENG to restart 17 June.

English cricket not to restart till 1 August! :facepalm:, which is utterly pathetic & cowardly.

It seems to make more sense than restarting football on 17 June :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Meanwhile the Dutch competition has been cancelled for a while, but the cup hasn't. Now there's talk for the final to be played....on Bonaire :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Chinese Basketball will restart at 20th June adopting tournament system in two cities without spectator during the whole season including playoffs.

PS the tournament system is from google translation, if anyone knows the correct naming pls correct me, thx.

• 2 weeks later...

Dunno if there any Speedway fans on here - apart from tram racing it’s the only motorsport I like - but the Polish League starts again tonight.  It’s a strange sport in that the best riders can belong to different teams in different countries at the same time.

2 godziny temu, Grassmarket napisał:

Dunno if there any Speedway fans on here - apart from tram racing it’s the only motorsport I like - but the Polish League starts again tonight.  It’s a strange sport in that the best riders can belong to different teams in different countries at the same time.

Despite living here I'm not fan of speedway either, but my father and brother are. Anyway I decided to watch this today as I wanted to see an sport event in live not again an replay :d 

3 hours ago, Grassmarket said:

I really enjoyed watching speedway during the 2017 World Games. Speedway is very popular in Poland, so the atmosphere was Olympic. 

I believe there was a fight between racers at some point as well, but I could be confusing it with other Speedway clips I’ve watched on YouTube.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela