website statistics

Sport Events restarting after the Coronavirus Outbreak

2 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

Honestly I think that Italian team event will starts in 2020/21 season... Basketball, waterpolo, volleyball already announced that the domestic league will not restart.

The situation is the same in Hungary: except football (and even there only the 1st league) every team competition was declared finished. Handball, basketball, waterpolo, voleyball I am sure about.

Marble League - June 21 2020. It’s actually quite fun, you guys should watch it if you have the chance.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Grassmarket said:

New Zealand :NZL - Super Rugby (Union) domestic competition - June 13.

(Think this is a special competition involving NZ teams who normally play in an international league with :AUS & :RSA.)

yes, basically it's a replacement for the suspended "regular" Super Rugby...

I hope the worldwide tv rights holders for that one also are given this one for free to make up for that loss...:mumble:

Estonia:EST - Premium Liiga Week 2 has restarted & is live on YouTube!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHE5tCnFd9DTYA12YMUiO1A

With commentary!  And don’t worry about the language, you will easily pick it up if you speak any other Balto-Finnic language like Finnish, Karelian or Izhorian.

2 hours ago, Grassmarket said:

Estonia:EST - Premium Liiga Week 2 has restarted & is live on YouTube!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHE5tCnFd9DTYA12YMUiO1A

With commentary!  And don’t worry about the language, you will easily pick it up if you speak any other Balto-Finnic language like Finnish, Karelian or Izhorian.

After one year of learning Finnish all I remember is "Kiitos paljon", "Hyyvää huomenta/päivää" and the most useful: "Anteeksi, en puhua suomea" :p