website statistics

Volleyball at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

batbobi

6 hours ago, batbobi said:

Instead of Canada and Poland, I cheered earlier for Russia and later for USA. Nothing personal, but in Bulgaria we don't like the Poland team. But I think they will win, because they play awesome.

Nevertheless, I expect a great match.

Yeah, well, I think your expectations were too high :d

I know Polish team is not liked in Bulgaria, I even spoke with some volley-friends abroad, so I think our team generally isn't very much liked by many fans, but in some cases it's mostly a cultural cause - here in Poland we too have teams many people don't like because of Politics etc. I however am a person who doesn't basically have a grudge against any team, however when I think some team cheats/ plays un-fair I am not afraid to say it in any sport, regardless if most people think different, so I realise some of my comments may seem harsh when compared to others :d tbh The Bulgarian team is not much liked here either after WL finals in 2012 when some Bulgarians throwed stuff at our players during the semi with your team, the same with Russian, German and possibly Iranian team,  but well, I just wanna see clear sport ;)

Edited by VolleyRuller96

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

12 godzin temu, hckosice napisał:

hmm yep..well definitely thats a lot of bad things for one team..I understand that many of mentioned things must be frustrating..what can I say ?..hope you´ll at least enjoy the last days of Rio 2016 and somehow catch some positive emotions too :fingers:

Good luck neighbors :)

thx :), handball has done it 

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

16 hours ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

YES!!!! what a WIN!!! just Awesome!!!

My co workers didnt understand why i punched the air 75 times lol

i dont think we can beat italy but at least now it brings us to the medal zone

That's the Olympic spirit :d

#banbestmen

The Netherlands have a got chance to make the final in womens volleyball! :yikes:

No one expected that, especially considering that they shouldnt have qualified in the first place. Russia and Brazil were much weaker than expected. We have the same situation as in mens handball: The second semifinal (USA vs. Serbia) should have been the final. :cry:

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb LDOG:

We have one good player and he gets injured as soon as the match start, typical luck of argentina. The same with our 2 handball teams. I'm sick of this....

"That's it, I don't need to watch the next 15 days :cry: this is all I wanted."

Thats what you said after Pareto won the gold medal ... so when did your account got hacked? Back then or just now? :p

I understand how you feel, but: In my opinion you had almost perfect olympics. Many people didnt expect you to win a single gold and now you already have two and could very well win a third today, in addition to that Del Potro won a silver medal completely out of nowhere.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

well, watching BRA-ARG i have the impression that if - AGAIN - we won this 1 set more in group stage, we could beat Brazil yesterday. Americans were enormous and we couldn`t have a worse 1/4 opponent. 

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it