website statistics

Volleyball at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

batbobi

Well, I DO NOT by all means suggest anything, but... did someone from IOC security check if all the "eggs" were the same temperature ? :d and I dont say it cause we got a hard opponent but that i am suspicious towards Russian federation ( sorry Russia fans, not anything against you or your team personally, however one of the important persons in your volley board commented a few weeks ago in the doping scandal that nothing will happen as Russia has " exceptionally good relationship with FiVB" so that seems to me like he silently said "Yes, we are financing FIVB and getting benefits for it")  and the event was not broadcast anywhere, at least I don't think so, so it's a bit strange Russia gets possibly the weakest opponent from the remaining 8 teams - not anything towards Canadian team, too ;)

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

draw is a draw, let`s not look for conspiracy theories.

The problem is Italy who decided to be director of this movie and to decide about France / Brazil fate. Disgusting for me during OG. For me Italian team should be just suspended for few days, that`d be fair.

If Russia was punished for doping this team of comedians shall be too

Edited by Pavlo

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

vor 13 Minuten schrieb Pavlo:

draw is a draw, let`s not look for conspiracy theories.

The problem is Italy who decided to be director of this movie and to decide about France / Brazil fate. Disgusting for me during OG. For me Italian team should be just suspended for few days, that`d be fair.

If Russia was punished for doping this team of comedians shall be too

Let's hope that Iran punishes Italy :p

12 minut temu, kacz187 napisał:

hahahaha that was amazing italian theatre :lol:

be careful because he will call you a racist only because you have your opinion

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it