website statistics
  • Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features and follow all sports events with us here on Totallympics!

Bobsleigh 2020 - 2021 Discussion Thread

38 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Loving the orange Slovakian sled of Cernanska/Horvathova :d @hckosice

(unless the cameras somewhat change the colour and it's actually red, but I'm going with cheering for the orange :d )

Yep, they skipped the engines.

139833102_2843709732551955_5493643043404

The original one is now used by boys and the orange by the girls

138420440_2840090009580594_7515870324056

140399411_2843709825885279_9052486266603139775679_2843709769218618_7895354184358

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Denmark has hereby officially announced a national bobsleigh team aiming for the 2026 Winter Olympics! 6 athletes on the team with triple jumper Jannick Bagge as pilot. They'll be part of th

Women's monobob 'World Series' is scheduled to have its first ever professionally done event coverage tomorrow. Some three years after being added to the Olympic program and barely a year ahead of its

It's not. No more freebies for Nigeria. Gone with the Project Bogota.

Posted Images

• 5 weeks later...

Like the initiative, it might be a little late for Beijing though. I do hope the BSFN sticks around and continues to build a program.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Why do nations and people come up with these things so incredibly last-minute? I mean, replace '2022 Beijing' with '2026 Cortina' and it'd have been a perfectly valid idea other than trying to use a free continental quota (is that still a thing?).

It's not. No more freebies for Nigeria. Gone with the Project Bogota.

All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Who'd have though some roller skiing in Colombia would have such an effect? :d 

Because it was designed to fix points. Holding mass starts instead of interval starts was unusual, but so much more efficient for the one and only purpose of that event. :whistle:

All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

3 minutes ago, dcro said:

Because it was designed to fix points. Holding mass starts instead of interval starts was unusual, but so much more efficient for the one and only purpose of that event. :whistle:

No wait, I understand the whole thing was a set-up to qualify athletes through that event. What I meant was, who'd have though some roller skiing in Colombia would have so much of an effect that even in bobsleigh rules are different now :p