website statistics

Weightlifting at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

vlad

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Talakadze enjoyed his WR for 1 minute :lol:

Ah, I almost forgot that these Olympic weightlifting competitions are one week stand for you, so no worries about suspicious achievements here :d (well, we do remember what happened with last one who broke WR in this category :p )

#banbestmen

8 minutes ago, dcro said:

Ah, I almost forgot that these Olympic weightlifting competitions are one week stand for you, so no worries about suspicious achievements here :d (well, we do remember what happened with last one who broke WR in this category :p )

One week stand? :lol:

Well I've seen some achievements of which I'm incredibly suspicious but who cares, the competitions have been great :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Someone editted Salimi's wiki in a strange way :lol:

d09d481c64.jpg

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Salimi seems to be having a very tough time. 

Salimi out :yikes:

oh well well. what a terrible day, what a terrible day, first wrestling and now this,

we knew he has problems in CJ, since he had a knee surgery few months ago. but he lifted that damn weight twice. at least his 1st attempt looked fine to me. btw they would never let us win 3 gold medals in weightlifting but still he deserved silver today.

also our coach was stupid, he didn't have to start with 245 ! :facepalm:

Edited by MHSN

Same thing for Seim.. 

Why are all these attempts being accepted by the judges and then rejected a while later? Not just for Salimi, but now for Seim as well.