website statistics

Biathlon 2020 - 2021 Discussion Thread

Wumo

27 minutes ago, phelps said:

no, right now I can see the race without any problem...

try now, maybe when you tried to watch earlier, there was still the previous program in the EPG and it was blocked because of that...:mumble:

Cheers, think that must have been what it was.  :thankyou:

Can pick up from the beginning.

Samuelsson Ahead of Nelin at mens side and Öberg won the womens race 17,7s before Skottheim.

Stina Nilsson in her first ever biathlon race 11th after 2+1 misses where she needed to reload one shot. Good first race! She beat Magnusson and Persson who are experienced world cup racers.

Does someone have the start lists somewhere? I'm trying to avoid spoilers, but if PDF's with results exist (for now I only saw the men's sprint), that'd be appreciated too :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Does someone have the start lists somewhere? I'm trying to avoid spoilers, but if PDF's with results exist (for now I only saw the men's sprint), that'd be appreciated too :p 

start lists, results and intermediate times for every race from Yesterday and Today...

http://live.skidor.com/

French Test Races

Men 13.5km
1. Quentin Fillion Maillet
2. Emilien Jacquelin +13.4
3. Simon Desthieux +19.1
4. Fabien Claude +1.32.9
5. Antonin Guigonnat +1.35.0

Women 12km
1. Anais Bescond
2. Julia Simon +32.7
3. Anais Chevalier-Bouchet +40.0