website statistics

Biathlon 2020 - 2021 Discussion Thread

Wumo

57 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

That’s a shame Anev was one of my favorite “middle of the pack” competitors. He always seemed like someone who could put together a top 10 finish on a good day, but he just never quite got there.

Yeah, never quite getting there is usually how we roll :d If the skiing is good, the shooting is off. If the shooting is good, the skiing is off, but never both combined.

The past season was already a big slip for him, so at 33 i think it was probably time, if he can't fully commit for Beijing. 

Nothing important here but my parents are currently on vacation in the Pyrénées and right now they are looking at the French men's team train. They sent me a few pictures but I don't know how to put pics on this forum anymore.

17 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

Nothing important here but my parents are currently on vacation in the Pyrénées and right now they are looking at the French men's team train. They sent me a few pictures but I don't know how to put pics on this forum anymore.

You can upload them here or in any other image hosting website and then post the link here. The link will automatically transform into the pic :)

1 hour ago, Sindo said:

You can upload them here or in any other image hosting website and then post the link here. The link will automatically transform into the pic :)

Thanks! I had tried a few months ago with another website but it wasn't working, now it seems to work fine.

Edit: nevermind :lol:

Edit 2: yesss finally

PART-1593340459263

• 2 weeks later...