website statistics

Biathlon 2020 - 2021 Discussion Thread

Wumo

7 minutes ago, RobtheAggie said:

Tero Seppälä has been left off the Finnish national team's training group.

Sure why not, they've got plenty of men who can finish in the top-30 in World Cups! :) 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Who calls a girl 'he' and 'his' btw

A translation website that can’t pick up on certain parts of the language is my guess...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

A translation website that can’t pick up on certain parts of the language is my guess...

That is my guess to.  There used to be a website that would show the funniest things that Google Translate would come up with.  It was a lot like awkwardfamilyphotos, people would submit the things that were really funny, I am not sure what happened.  I think as the technology has improved, the mistakes are not as massive as they once were.   

The article make me wonder some if she was really serious, or was this an effort to draw more attention to herself.  No idea.  I

11 minutes ago, RobtheAggie said:

That is my guess to.  There used to be a website that would show the funniest things that Google Translate would come up with.  It was a lot like awkwardfamilyphotos, people would submit the things that were really funny, I am not sure what happened.  I think as the technology has improved, the mistakes are not as massive as they once were.   

The article make me wonder some if she was really serious, or was this an effort to draw more attention to herself.  No idea.  I

That would be so surprising. /sarcasm 

:p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!